Matthew is 5 months old.
Matthew had his first cold this month. The cold itself wasn't too bad, but he would. not. sleep. I was up with him pretty much every hour. After about a week of only sleeping about an hour at a time and getting up with him about 6 times a night I was absolutely exhausted! As I was getting into bed one night I thought, "I really don't think I can do it again tonight!" That night he slept...5 or 6 hours straight. The tender mercy I so desperately needed.
Matthew has found his hands and feet. He is starting to grab things. He holds onto his toys and binkies. It's starting to get harder holding him at the dinner table because he does want to grab and I don't really want my plate on my lap. Matthew has also found his feet and loves to grab and hold them, especially when I change his diaper. When I was snapping pictures of him he would not leave his feet alone.
Matthew doesn't like riding in the car as much as he used to. Tyler carpools with a couple of girls to and from school every day. When it is my turn to drive and I have Matthew in the car, he cries every time the girls we car pool with get into the car. We've been trying to figure out why he cries every time, but right now all we have are theories. Silly boy.
Matthew LOVES to kick in the bathtub. He really loves taking a bath now that he knows how fun it is to kick in there.
We love Matthew's sweet smiling personality (besides carpool).

1 comment:
What a cutie!!! I just want to hold him!
Post a Comment