Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Matthew is 6 months

Time just seems to fly by and I don't get much posted.  But since Matthew grows like a weed, I try and at least get some pictures of him each month.  Matthew is now 6 months old.

I love his precious little face.  It melts my heart when he looks up at me with those blue eyes.










I can't believe how big he is.  His legs look so long in the picture above.  He's not a little baby anymore.

Stats:
Weight: 17.2 lbs (52%)
Height: 27 inches (77%)
Head Circumference: 17.6 (82%)


 Since Matthew was born into our family, he is destined to like airplanes. Well, I should say he will be bombarded with airplanes with the hope that he will develop some sort of fascination and love of airplanes. He seems to like them so far.








Matthew's hair still likes to do it's own thing in the back.  Even though I try and tame it, it often sticks up in the back. This picture shows the feathered hair look.


We started feeding Matthew solids several weeks ago.  He took it okay for a couple days and then decided he did. not. want. it.  He would tightly close his mouth each time I would try to feed him.  I decided to lay off the solids for a week.  I have tried a couple times to feed him since then, but he's not showing much interest and then gets upset after just a couple of bites (if he takes any at all).  I have found that if I put rice cereal on my finger, he will suck on it.  He also liked when I fed him little bits of cooked carrot off my plate.  I have a feeling we are just starting a long process of him learning to like and accept food.

 I love taking pictures of this handsome little fella!




We love our cute little blue eye boy!

No comments: