If I enter into a room at the same time as Rachel and turn on the light, she says "Do it!" And turns off the light so she can turn it back on.
If we are loading into the car and I try to help her get in, she says "Do it!" I can't help her at all (and the distance from the ground to the Suburban is quite large for a toddler to step up to.) And if I did help her in, she has to get back out to "Do it" herself.
I can't pull the top off her yogurt because she wants to "Do it."
I can't help her get her shoes off because she wants to "Do it."
I can't buckle the top strap of her carseat because she wants to "Do it."
Do it. Do it. Do it.
Little Miss Independent.

No comments:
Post a Comment