For Valentine's Day Jeff surprised me and bought me the new Twilight movie...which I still have not seen yet. Yes, I know, I'm probably the only girl who hasn't seen it (that wants to see it.) So one of the nights, I'll finally get to watch it.
I surprised Jeff with an ice cream cake for his valentine gift. Several times he has brought up how how much he LOVES them and hasn't had one in years. (The last one he had was at some friend's birthday party when he was younger.) He said the ice cream cake was the best Valentine's present he's received since I made him dinner when we were dating (he still remembers what I served him.) I told him I make him dinner all the time. I guess now making dinner is expected, so it doesn't count. I should have taken a picture of the cake, but I forgot. It was pretty though...and pretty yummy. Since he shared his Valentine gift with me, maybe I'll share mine valentine gift with him and let him watch Twilight with me. :)

1 comment:
don't worry, I haven't seen the movie either. so you are ahead of me!
Post a Comment