Stats:
Height: 48 inches
Weight: about 50 pounds
Tyler's Favorites:
Favorite thing to do: Play Nintendo (Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers)
Favorite toy: His stuffed Angry Bird. He sleeps with it everynight.
Favorite treat: Skittles
Favorite meal: Meatloaf
Favorite thing to do at school: Recess....followed by computers and Math Meeting
Favorite day of the week: Friday because he goes to school in the morning and plays on the computers. He likes the computer activity "It's time to show what you know."
Favorite movie: Looney Tunes
Favorite TV show: Power Rangers Samuri
Favorite person: Aunt Sara. When Tyler has to make a tough decision, he wants to know what Aunt Sara would choose.
I love Tyler
I love how he can be so gentle and sweet
I love that he wants to sit on my lap still at church (I wish he wouldn't grow out of this, but I know he will have to)
I love that he is often very sweet and gentle with his little sister
I love that he always volunteers to say the prayer
I love that he likes to sing
I love that he likes to work and will work hard (including cleaning bathrooms)
I love how he often gets dressed and makes his bed before leaving his room each morning
I love how he will help clear the table after dinner without being asked
I love that he works hard in school and made it on the honor roll
Cute phrases:
Often he will say to Rachel, "Aren't you just adorable!"
I overheard Tyler say to his Angry Bird, "Your my best friend!" as he gave it a hug, but then he went onto say, "But I love Jesus more!"
Once Tyler was looking out the window and saw a Robin. He said, "Look Rachel, a Robin Hood!"
The other day we walked by some people who were smoking. After we passed them Tyler stated, "They were cigaretting."


2 comments:
HaHa....loved those things that Tyler said! Kids say the funniest things...and you have to write them down because it is easy to forget....and those are great ones!!
HaHa....loved those things that Tyler said! Kids say the funniest things...and you have to write them down because it is easy to forget....and those are great ones!!
Post a Comment