Rachel has come to the stage where she has started watching cartoons and movies. I like the fact that if I need to get stuff done I can turn a show on and know that she will be entertained for awhile. But she has become obsessed. Every time we go to the basement she goes strait to the shelf with the movies and whines until I let her picks out a movie to watch. And the movie she is obsessed with.....
Yes, Shrek, the green, ugly, hideous ogre. We are baffled why this is the movie she loves (although in her defense we don't own any "princess" or girly movies). I know ogres are like onions...they have layers so there's more to him than what meets the eye. Also there is Princess Fiona too so there is some girlishness to it. But whatever the reason Rachel LOVES this movie and chooses it 90% of the time. So Shrek seems to be on almost daily in this house.
And now that Rachel is starting to watch movies maybe we'll have to invest in a more girly movie.


1 comment:
boys actually will get sucked into a good barbie movie- from my experience.
Post a Comment