For student of the month we took Tyler to lunch at school and sat with him at the "student of the month" table with the other student of the month kids. They each got a treat and were recognized by the vice principle.
I am very proud of Tyler for working hard in school. He is learning so much in kindergarden! I am amazed at how fast they are learning things! He loves school. One Friday he asked if he had school. He didn't that day, so I told him that there was no school that day, or the next day, or the next. Tyler seemed sad about this so I asked him about it and he said he wished he had school every day! Hopefully he continues to love school.
We are very proud of you, Tyler, for your hard work and for showing responsibility in school!

2 comments:
good job tyler!! if you get your parents to move to bartlesville then you can go to school everyday :)
We do Student of the Month at my school as well...and I know for a fact that teachers only pick the best of the best for this special award! Way to go, Tyler!!!
Post a Comment