
I absolutely LOVE summer in Colorado. The weather is pleasant all summer long and I really enjoyed this summer. I am truly going to miss summer, but so far fall has been full of fun. With Halloween, birthday's, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas around the corner I'm sure we'll find fun things to do.
Our first fall festivity was the local pumpkin patch. We went for playgroup, but Jeff had the day off, so he came with us. We each found our perfect pumpkin. Dad wanted the BIGGEST pumpkin. I found a short fat one that I thought was really cute. Tyler found one just his size, and there was a little one for little Rachel too.

We also had a halloween party for playgroup at the church. Tyler invited his neighbor friend, Diego, to the activity. They did a cookie walk, colored a halloween picture, made ghost suckers, and decorated a bag with halloween stickers.

For Preschool the kids had a halloween party and dressed up in their costumes. At the end they had a halloween parade.
Here's a video of Tyler's preschool Halloween parade.
More about Halloween later...
No comments:
Post a Comment