Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Halloween!

A yellow shirt, red sharpie, red bandanna, cowboy boots, a holster and badge and cow print material all came together to make Woodie for a grand total of $10.61


Turquoise blue pants, white ribbon, pink shirt, white/pink over shirt, pink ribbon, and a bright pink nursing scrub top transformed into a bonnet all came together to make Bo peep for a grand total of $7.57.


I've never put together or made homemade costumes before, so this was my first attempt.  I sewed Woddie's vest, drew red lines on his yellow shirt, added lace to the blue pants for bloomers, and sewed the pink bonnet from an old scrub top I had.  Here's the finished product of Woodie and Bo Peep.  


Rachel's little sheep costume was borrowed from my friend Ruby.  This costume was so SOFT and ADORABLE. Rachel was the cutest little sheep around!


Here is Bo Peep with her sheep.


 Tyler's Buzz lightyear costume was a repeat from last year.  He wanted to wear it again, so we all dressed up to fit him. (He didn't want to take any pictures).

And now we have the toy story clan: Buzz, Woody, Bo Peep, and her sheep:


Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Anne said...

How cute! I love how you all go together. One of these years I'll dress everyone up, not just the kids ; )

Sharon said...

That's awesome!! I love that you guys dress up too!!

Michal Thompson said...

you did a fabulous job

Sara Danger said...

You guys look great! You did a really good job with the costumes Jamie. Ha, I don't think I have ever seen Jeff in cowboy boots. Rachel is so cute.

McDougal Family said...

That is so cute! And you did a GREAT job!!!