Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Marc and Ashleigh's wedding

Yes, we are FINALLY done traveling for the year!  For our 5th vacation this year we went back to Utah for one more wedding.  This time to see Marc and Ashleigh tie the knot.  Can you tell which one is related to Jeff? (I think Jeff and Marc look a lot alike.)


Marc and Ashleigh were married in the Mount Timpanogos temple on October 21. (Both photos are from Rachel, the wedding/engagement photographer)

This wedding brought back memories.  Seven years ago my sweetheart and I were married in the same temple.  We couldn't remember which sealing room, but maybe it was the same one...



We took lots of pictures from the wedding!  First is Marc and Ashleigh with their niece and nephews from both sides of the family.


In front of the temple

  

Aunt Sara and Grandpa D.
Grandpa D taking Rachel for a walk


Rachel and Grandpa D.

Rachel and Grandma D.

I think this time everyone got a picture with Rachel (but I just realized that no one got a picture with Tyler)


Uncle Marc and Rachel

Aunt Sara and Rachel

 I think we wore the little one out.


While in Utah we also had fun at some fall festivities at Thanksgiving Point.  We were able to go pet animals, feed them, and Tyler and Rachel rode on some horses.




We loved the corn maze and fall activities! I think we enjoyed all the activities outside the corn maze more than the corn maze itself.   We were given a paper entrance bracelet at the corn maze that Tyler would not take off for 2 weeks!

No comments: