Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tea Party Time

On April 15 Jeff decided to take Tyler to the local Tea Party rally. On the way there Tyler told him, "But Dad, we can't drink tea." Jeff reassured him they won't be drinking tea and there will be no tea there.


There was a small playground close by (you can see in the back ground above), so Tyler spent half his time there while Jeff tried to listen.


Jeff has taken an interest politics and the direction America is heading. He's not only trying to be aware, but trying to get involved too. He joined the 9.12 project and has gone to a couple local meetings.

We the people have no control over the direction of this country unless our voices are heard. I am proud to be a part of this great country and the freedoms we enjoy. It is up to us to preserve our freedoms and our country.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Yes! Another one on our side! Wonderful! Please help me get Kimberly on board. I think she rolls her eyes when I bring this up. haha