I started off the month with savings at Walgreens. I bought the large Olay body Wash and got the small one free. Then I sent in for a rebate on the large Olay body wash, making that free too.
Grand total: both for FREE!
I enjoy hitting garage sales to find deals. I found some really cute clothes for Rachel. Here are a couple of my favorites. The shirts were 50 cents and the dress a dollar!
Grand total for 2 shirts and a dress: $1.50
Kmart had their Super Double Coupon event last month where they double your coupons up to $2 in value. So my $1 coupons were $2 and my $2 coupons were worth $4.
The first day after coupons were added I bought Rimel mascara for $1.29, Rimel eyeliner free, Gillette Body Wash free, Stayfree sanitary pads free, Lysol Toilet bowl cleaner $0.29. The grand total....
for all 5 items: $1.58
Later that week I went back to Kmart with more coupons and bought Windex for $1.00, Shout for $2.94, Fantastik for $0.79 Then I submitted a SC Johnson $5 rebate making the grand total....
a $0.27 money maker!!! (except I had to use a envelope and stamp to send in the rebate, so I guess I really didn't make money)
It's been awhile since I've gotten so many things for practically nothing, so I've been on a deal making high. Mmmmmm. it feels good to save so much money!
(I couldn't have done it without the savings blogs to point me in the right direction. There's a local savings blog I love but I also sometimes visit http://www.passionforsavings.com/)

2 comments:
Wow, that is really cool Jamie. I went and checked out the link you posted. It is pretty cool. It really does feel nice to get the best deal possible.
Cool! I always love an awesome deal too! :)
Post a Comment