Rachel has finally learned how to sit on her own. She wasn't in any hurry accomplish this milestone. She occasionally takes a tumble, so we always stay nearby.
Rachel's first tooth has broken through! Lots of chewing on her fingers lately. (Rachel's wearing a headband I made for her. It was my first attempt and it wasn't too hard to make.)
Rachel took at trip to Disneyland (more about that later). She did very well.
Rachel took her first train ride (the train that goes around Disneyland).
We took Rachel swimming for the first time. She loved the water. It was a little chilly, so we didn't spend too much time in there.
Rachel has been learning how to move forward to get a toy (I wouldn't call it crawling). I'll try to get it on video because it's quite unique.

There have been so many thing going on.....I think she's in a daze from all the excitement.


1 comment:
Rachel's face looks so much better in these pictures. I hope she grows out of her allergies. I really liked the pictures!
Post a Comment