Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Family Home Evening

FHE night has become Tyler's favorite night of the week. He asks several times a week if we could have Family Home Evening that night. On FHE night Tyler always asks to sing Once there was a Snowman and play flashlight tag. Tyler's favorite lesson is on Samuel the Lamenite. After we tell the story we build a wall of Legos, put Samuel on the top, and try too shoot him down. But afterwards we reiterate how the arrows did not hit Samuel. We have also been working on the First article on Faith in Family Home Evening the last couple months. Here is a video of him reciting it.

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

I guess I need FHE tips from you. I feel like our whole FHE time is like pulling teeth.

Sharon said...

awesome FHE idea thanks.....got any other fun ideas, we could use them over here.....

Sara Danger said...

Awww, Tyler is awesome! Jeff and Jamie, you guys are great parents :)