Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rachel is 6 months old

I was looking at our pictures of Rachel and have realized that we need to pull out our camera more. We took HUNDREDS of pictures of Tyler as a baby, and poor little Rachel doesn't even have half as many. We knew we wouldn't take as many pictures of child #2 because we really did go INSANE taking pictures of Tyler. So some pictures of our angel girl.


Rachel has started taking solid foods. What a mess! At least she has figured out how to swallow it, rather than spiting it all back out.





We also put together a new fun toy for Rach. She has sure enjoyed it!




See...doesn't she look happy in it??





Rachel has been exploring the world around her. She has found her toes.


And for a couple days Rachel enjoyed sucking on her lower lip.


We sure do love this girl



But I'm not sure what she thinks about us!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I wish you would update more often : )
Rachel is so cute- I love all her different facial expressions.

Elizabeth Reid said...

LOL! I loved that last picture and its caption!