Jeff, Tyler, and I took a trip to California while Marc and Sara were there for a week. Marc will be off to an internship in Florida and Sara will be studying abroad in Europe with BYU's international business program...Good luck to both of them!
Before Marc and Sara arrived, Jeff, Tyler, and Grandpa Dunbabin took a trip to see a helicopter airshow. They said it was neat to see, but doesn't compare to the fixed wing/jet airshows. Tyler was a trooper and didn't want to leave. I think he wore the old men out. The highlight was the Chinook.
While the boys were looking at helicopters, the girls (Jeff's mom and I) went to the mall to do girl things...shop! I have very few baby girl clothes, so we thought we'd get a few "necessary" items. I've been so excited to shop for a girl. Little baby boy clothes can be cute, but not once the toddler stage hits. Little girl clothes, however, are always cute no matter the age. So we had fun "oohing" and "aahing" over the adorable little girl clothes and making some "needed" purchases.
(We thought the dress was the cutest...
I can't wait until she's two and can fit in it)
After shopping we crashed in front of the TV. This is how the boys found us.....
Tyler liked visiting the beach....that boy LOVES water! The water was cold and we didn't intend to get wet, but Tyler lost his balance. He took the cold water well.
And of coarse a summer trip to California is not complete until we spend hours on the banzai!!!













2 comments:
I would agree---it is much funner to shop for girl clothes :) Glad to see you had a fun trip.
I love the picture of ya'll both asleep! Awesome! Glad you could have a good trip, and so excited that you are having a girl! Have you decided on names?!
Post a Comment