First I need to rave about PIXAR. Each film they have put out has been spectacular...Toy Story, Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, Cars, Wall-E, and now UP! All amazing.
Up, like the others, entertains adults along with kids. We took Tyler...he was entertained until he fell asleep. We've taken him to 3 matinee movies, and now he's fallen to sleep in all 3. It's dark and in the middle of nap time, so I guess we've been setting him up for a nap.
I don't want to spoil the movie, but I did want to recommend it (to you AND your kids) It's very entertaining and has a good take home message. So go see and enjoy!


2 comments:
It's so like a Reid to fall asleep in movies!!! So would you still recommend the movie if my kids are deathly afraid of dogs?
I don't know. Most of the dogs in the film are "the bad guys" so seeing the mean dogs may reinforce their insecurities.
Post a Comment