My sweet baby is growing up fast!
I can't believe Tyler is 3 years old now!
He enjoyed his birthday and his baseball cake. I only decorate cakes once a year (for Tyler's birthday) and each year I remember why I don't decorate them very often. They are so time consuming! (and this one was super simple) But I'll do it for Tyler.
Tyler was able to blow all three candles out....one at a time. We keep trying to tell him that since he had a birthday, he is three, but he begs to differ. Each time we tell him that he is 3 he tells us "No! I'm 2 and a half!" I guess we'll have to keep working on it.
Tyler also had 3 of his little friends come over and enjoy cake and opening presents with us.



4 comments:
Wow! They grow up so fast, don't they?! He is so cute!
cute cake!!! happy birthday tyler!!
All three of my kids' birthdays are in the next two months, I don't know what I am going to do, your cake looks awesome~!
It's crazy how fast time goes by!! But he is such a cute little boy.....and LOVE that cake!! You did such a great job on it!
Post a Comment