TYLER REID DUNBABIN
Tyler's Favorites:Song: I am a Child of God
Toy: his "choo choos"
Books: 20 Hungry Piggies and Hit the ball duck
Movie: Shrek
Show: Wonderpets
Game: Memory and "pig" memory (He thinks all games are called "memory")
Snack: Fruit snack
Meal: Mac and Cheese
Place to eat: Costco for their hot dog
Tyler's Accomplishments:
Count to Ten
Recognizes the color orange (I don't know why he's so slow learning his colors)
Spell his first name
Can kick and throw a ball really well (thanks to his daddy)
Things he does:
Sits on my lap while I teach piano. He likes to count and clap with the kids.
Likes to get his tool set and help his daddy fix things
Likes going to the train tracks to watch trains
Likes flying on his Dad's airplane
Likes to give hugs, so sometimes when he wants to give a hug he comes up to me and asks "Are you sad?" He wants me to say yes so he can give me a hug and say "It's OK!"
Things he says:
"Yeah, Man!"
"Hey Dear!"
During dinner he says "Thank you for making this dear!" (He's even said it to me after I've handed him a twizler)
"BOO! I scared you!"
"Let's do dat adin!" (again)


No comments:
Post a Comment