So, I'm behind in my blogging and didn't mention our Thanksgiving. We had my family come into town: Jackie from
BYU and the rest from Oklahoma. It was a nice weekend full of food, family, and fun. We enjoyed our feast...especially the pies. We made (or bought) a total of 6 pies for 9 people! Needless to say, we had plenty of left over pies to fill us up in the days following thanksgiving.
Here is also a picture of Tyler and my littlest sister. (Personally, I think Tyler looks a lot like her: same face shape, small dimple in the chin, and similar smile. :)
3 comments:
They DO look a lot alike! How fun to have family visit! And awesome having so many pies. That's my favorite part but I didn't end up making any of my own this Thanksgiving... maybe for Christmas?
Wow, they really do look a like. He his definetley a Reid.
Wish we could have been there...but I hope you are up for more company in February cause we are seriously thinking of coming--weather and kids in the car permitting :)
Post a Comment