With the Christmas season here, we have been keeping busy. This year we bought a new Christmas tree and said goodbye to our $16 tree.
Jeff holds the title as our exterior illuminator. Tyler was deemed as the assistant exterior illuminator. He loves turning on our Christmas lights and even begs to turn them on during the day. His favorite is "Mr. Bear". He gets concerned when it get windy and Mr. Bear blows around.
It is freezing cold here now. I thought Tyler looked funny all bundled up in his big winter coat in his carseat. I don't think he can move much though.
We also took Tyler to see Santa Clause. This is the first year he's really understood much, and it's been fun telling him about Santa Clause.






3 comments:
Your tree looks beautiful, Jamie! The lights look awesome, Jeff! Tyler, you're getting so big! I hope to see you guys over Christmas
Love the Christmas picks. Tyler in his car seat reminds me of Connor & Klayton in theirs. They can't move much....but their safe.
I do love your tree, we will upgrade someday!!!
Post a Comment