Friday, October 16, 2015

Rachel

Rachel



Stats: 
Height: 3' 11" (86%)
Weight: 48 lbs (67%)

I interviewed Rachel and this is what she said:
She loves to play the computer and watch t.v.  Her favorite computer game is My Little Pony. She loves watching Friendship games on t.v.  She loves all snacks but her favorite is Cotton Candy.  Her favorite dinner is pizza and loves Papa John's the most.  Rachel started taking gymnastics a couple months ago and said one of her talents is doing handstands...which she is still working on.




Favorite Color: Gold and Silver
Favorite Number: 11
Favorite School Activity: Bring your own technology: tablet
Favorite Friends: Kali, Marlee, and Abby
Favorite Person: Dad and Mom
Hero: Aunt Sara

In Kindergarden Rachel would write in a journal. This one was one of my favorites:


It says: "My favorite place is China. My Aunt is in China. I want to be in China with my aunt."  I thought that was very sweet.

Rachel also loves horses. In her Kindergarden journal she also wrote that she wants to be a cowgirl. When she grows up she says she wants to live on a horse ranch or be a scientist.

Rachel has become a good little reader.  When I  bring home library books, she will pick some out to read on her own. I am amazed every time she reads to me how much she has learned.

Rachel loves to help in the kitchen...she loves making cupcakes, candy bars, and homemade ice cream....she loves to make sweets!


Rachel lost her first tooth a couple weeks after she turned 6!
We love our little Rachel!


No comments: