Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Matthew is 9 months

Time just keeps flying.  Matthew is 9 months (almost 10).




Stats:
Height: 28.5 inches (63%)
Weight: 18 lbs 14 oz (38%)

Matthew is an explorer and loves to crawl everywhere! When he sees a dishwasher, fridge, or pantry door open he takes off as fast as he can to get there and explore before it is closed up.


He has learned to pull himself up to a stand.

His newest trick is crawling up the stairs.  This boy loves to go.  Sometimes I wish he would stay in one place because I could get more done before he gets himself where he shouldn't.

Matthew loves to growl/purr.  He always makes a growling/purring noise with the back of his throat.  I used to think he sounded like Darth Vader, but I think growling/purring is a better description of the noise he makes.

When Matthew is sad or upset about something, sometimes he will stick out his bottom lip before he starts crying.  It is SO cute when he sticks out that little lip!  I wish I had a video of it, but I don't know when he is going to do it.

We are finally seeing progress on his sleeping habits.  He now only wakes up 1-2 times a night...yeah! (Sometimes he wakes up a 1:00, but sometimes he will sleep all the way until 5:30)

No comments: