Well, my stomach for some reason continues to grow. Here I am in June, 25 weeks along:
Now it is August and I am 35 weeks along:
Each pregnancy for me has been a little different. With this one I have been much more tired, often needing a nap (especially during the first trimester.) A couple weeks ago my OBGYN said baby is measuring big, so I need to watch my carb intake so he doesn't grow too fast. I haven't been too good at watching my carbs. Hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me later.
We are counting down. Only one month to my due date! (And we still need to decide on a name.)

1 comment:
You look so great! We're excited for you guys to have this little one in your arms. He's one lucky little boy! Wished we lived closer:) love you!
Post a Comment