We expected more excitement from Tyler when he saw the Wii from Santa. He was happy, but not super crazy excited like I expected. In the months leading up to Christmas, Tyler would say he wanted the Super Mario Wii. We tried to explain that the Wii is just a machine to play Nintendo games on such a Super Mario and various different games. But I don't think Tyler seemed to grasp the concept. He wanted the "Super Mario Wii". The Wii from Santa came with sports games and had nothing Super Mario on it. But later when he opened the Super Mario Brother's game, his excitement came. Tyler got some games and accessories for the Wii, Ninjago Lego's, k-nex, and an airplane suitcase.
Rachel got some dress up clothes, la-la loopsy doll and house, elephant piggy bank, Horton Hears a who dvd, pajamas, and church dress.
| (I think Grandma is just as excited as Rachel) |
For Christmas I got a Cannon Rebel DSLR camera. Now I just need to learn to use it so I can take nice pictures.
Jeff got an Asus Tablet to bring with him on the road which will be nice for him to check weather, access work manuals, skype, etc. Rachel was the first one to use it and played coloring princesses.
Now our family is more up-to-date electronically. A Wii to replace our nintendo 64, a dslr camera to replace my point and shoot, and a tablet so Jeff is not in the dark ages on the road.
When Grandpa D. flew in the kids had one more present to open.....a bounce house!!
Time to try out all our new presents!!!
Playing on the bounce house...
Trying out the Wii.....
Riding bikes outside....
Merry Christmas 2013!!

2 comments:
Jamie, it's a great blog! We had such a wonderful time and it was so fun to be with you guys and the kids :)
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa D. and Aunt Sara
what a great christmas! So fun!
Post a Comment