Saturday, November 3, 2012

Rachel

Rachel  Age 3 (taken by Anne)
 
Height: 39 inches (86th percentile)
Weight: 33 pounds (68th percentile)

Some of Rachel's favorites:
Color: Pink
Attire: swim suit or dancing dress
Food: Cupcakes
Stuffed Animal: Elephant (she sleeps with her stuffed elephants every night:Big Dumbo, Little Dumbo, and Blue Dumbo.  I have to kiss them goodnight too)
Toys: The train set, my little ponnies, books
Show: Scooby Doo (her favorite show constantly changes)
Movie: Dumbo (This one changes frequently too)
Song: The submarine song (Yellow Submarine by the Beatles)
Snack: veggie straws, fruit snacks, and chocolate balls



Things she says:
Once I asked her if she was a girl (to see if she knew the difference between girl or boy).  Her response? "No, I'm not a girl, I'm a princess!"

One evening at dinner she was an absolute chatter box.  We have never seen her talk so much, so I captured some of the story about her and the pirates on video:
 
We love our three year old little girl!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

The picture you had taken of Rachel is adorable!!!

Sharon said...

The picture you had taken of Rachel is adorable!!!