Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crafty fun

So over the past several months I have been in a crafting phase.  Here are a couple projects that have kept me busy:

Quiet books.  One of my friends instigated a quiet book exchange.  Everyone picked a page they wanted to make for their quiet book and made 10 of them.  Then we got together and exchanged pages.  I added a few more pages of my own and made 2 books out of them.  Here are the finished products:






 
The kids have enjoyed using the quiet books during church.  Hopefully they get hours upon hours of enjoyment since it took hours upon hours to complete these (they are more time consuming then they look and for a below amateur sewer they even took longer.)
 
 
My other major project was the little playroom under the stairs. I made curtains and shutters for the little window and ordered peel and stick flowers.  I think it turned out really cute.


Hopefully I will get some inspiration for something fun to do with the inside of the little playroom.  But for now I think I'll take a crafting break.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

The playhouse is just too cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with for inside!