Several weeks ago Tyler's school newsletter stated they were looking for a RN to work as their school nurse for a few hours a month next year. I was excited and applied right away. If I could describe a dream job, that would be it. I love my job doing pediatric home health once a week so I was hoping to do the school nurse job in addition. I've always had school nursing in the back of my mind for when all my kids are in school. All school nursing jobs I have ever heard of are full time where you work for a district and travel between schools, so this job is unique!
On Thursday I had an interview with the assistant principle and later that afternoon he called me and said I got the job! I'm very excited to get a little taste of school nursing and work at Tyler's school a few hours each month!

4 comments:
I'm soooo excited too! Tica made the right choice! :)
hurray for you.....perfect opportunity!!!
hurray for you.....perfect opportunity!!!
Yeah! That is so exciting! Angie's right, TICA made the perfect choice!
Post a Comment