It's a good thing this little girl is so dang cute because sometimes she drives me crazy!
This morning Rachel came to me pointing her her nose and said "nose". I take a look at her nose and one nostril looks bigger than the other. Soon I realize that one has a dried blueberry stuck in it! Luckily after I plugged the other nostril she was able to blow the blueberry out!
The other day Rachel was able to get her leg on the crib rail and hoist herself up and was straddling the side of the crib when Jeff got her. I hate this stage! I don't want Rachel to be in a bed, but I don't want her to hurt herself by escaping from the crib either. Ugh!
We did nothing noteworthy on Memorial Day since Jeff was working. However, after Rachel's plumbing was backed up all weekend she finally let it all out. I changed at least 7 poopy diapers. The problem? That was the day she decided she wanted to discover what was in her diaper. She would lean forward and stick her hand through her shorts and her finger into her diaper. She made several discoveries that day.
Ugh! like I said. It's a good thing she is so cute!

3 comments:
She is cute!!! I can't believe how big she looks!!
Haha!! She's a little character :) And you're right, she is STINKIN' CUTE!!!
I LOVE that last picture of her!!! So ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment