Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dressing habits

(Sorry about all the catch-up)

Several months ago Rachel began having an opinion on what she wore.  I had to put on the t-shirt or pair of pants she picked out otherwise she would get upset.  Now she has decided she wants to wear a dress or skirt almost every day. She goes to her closet and tugs on her dresses.  We usually settle on a casual dress or skirt for her to wear.  I am baffled!  My ONE AND A HALF year old cares what she wears!  I expected this at some point, but not one and a half!!!


Rachel helping us wash the car in one of her dresses.

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

amazing huh!

Sara Danger said...

Ha, that is so funny, but not easy for ya Jamie, sorry. She is going to love that purple dress from Christmas once she grows into it. Also, Jeff, your lawn looks very green from the picture!