Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random stuff...

There is not much going on with us, but here are a couple tidbits:

Tyler's new favorite thing is to play "ninjas".  We got a few shots of his ninja "moves."
And a couple quotes from Tyler:
When we get home at night Tyler will say, "I will go in the house first because I have the best fighting skills and I can fight the bad guys."
And Tyler is sometimes scared of the dark because "bad guys might shoot him with arrows" (and I'm thinking arrows?  I doubt we will see a bad guy with an arrow.)
In his prayers Tyler once said, "Bless the bad guys and monsters that they will be killed."



Daddy let Rachel try on his glasses one day.  She looked so stunning we snapped a picture.


Last week Tyler wanted to clean and a couple minutes later Rachel decided that she wanted to help too, so she went around wiping all the chairs with her rag.  Here is a picture of the very first cleaning adventure.



No comments: