I also made a birthday banner to use now and for future birthdays.
Tyler wanted to wear his Buzz lightyear outfit, so we let everyone know they could dress up too. We had another Buzz, 2 Woodies, a Rex, a dog, and lots of princesses.
The kids had fun rescuing army soldiers (that were hidden around the room)
Playing hot potato with Mr. Potato head
Creating green alien cookies (made with marshmallows and mini chocolate chips for the eyes, green gum for the ears, tootsie roll for the mouth, and a green pull and peel twizzler for the antennae)
-Breaking apart the star pinata
Last of all, we ate Buzz's rocket cake and opened presents. Tyler requested to have a chocolate cake and one that Rachel could eat (no eggs). So I pull out a recipe I got from my friend Nicole that I had not tried yet (Thanks Nicole, it was very yummy!).

We hope Tyler's birthday party was memorable! Happy big 5!

2 comments:
Jamie, you are soooo creative! That must have been a lot of fun (well for the kids anyway!) Great job on the cake - looks like a rocket ship! Ok, and I love the picture of Rachel in her skirt! I hope she still likes wearing it. Thanks for posting the pictures.
What a FUN party!!! Cassidy sure had a fun time and it looks like all the other kids did too. What clever ideas, I like that claw game. I'm sure Tyler will always remember it.
Post a Comment