Rachel is 15 months old now.
It is also very fun to see Rachel dance. She loves playing with Baby Tad because he plays music and then she dances over and over to the songs.
Here are her stats:
Height: 32 inches 91st percentile
Weight: 22 lbs 38th percentile
Rachel likes to climb now. She LOVES to climb on top of Tyler's train table and sit up there and play. I'm sure there will be more climbing in the future.
Rachel LOVES stuffed animals. Whenever I open the closet she reaches up and wants to pick one out to hug and hold.
Rachel has become very picky in her eating habits. She is very independent and does not was me to spoon feed her anything. Anytime I try to feed her with a spoon she bats it away. The only exception is yogurt. But I have to say "yogurt" before she will let me feed it to her.
Rachel and Tyler LOVE playing chase. They can play it for hours it seems. They have so much energy! Here is a snippet of their fun. (You don't need to watch the whole thing. Just the first little bit to get the idea).
It is also very fun to see Rachel dance. She loves playing with Baby Tad because he plays music and then she dances over and over to the songs.
The moose on our door also plays songs and is a Rachel favorite.

2 comments:
Rachel is moving so fast!!!! Can't wait to see you guys
She is so cute.
Post a Comment