We moved Tyler into the spare bedroom since it is bigger and made his room into the nursery. Tyler graduated from his toddler bed to a BIG bed. He loves his BIG bed and was very excited to get it. I am very excited too because he sleeps better in his BIG bed. Minutes of sleep are precious...
I purchased the bed, the mattress, and the comforter (most of the input from Jeff consisted of "whatever you want, dear" or "I trust you, dear"). Jeff gave himself the assignment of the room decor: airplane posters. It's the only shopping he enjoys. I think he did a good job! :)
So the next project: The Nursery

I had trouble envisioning what I wanted to do with my daughter's nursery, so I had nothing planned until this past week. Finally, we took down Tyler's old airplane border, bought some pink paint, curtains, a girlie border, and room accessories and put it all together this week. Now we have a very girly room to bring our daughter home to. And now that her room is ready we are waiting on her to decided to arrive...

7 comments:
beautiful baby room...love the bedding and the girly colors and accents on the walls....can't wait for her to get here...wishing you a quick and painless :) delievery
I love the room! So cute and girly.
yeah- such a cute room! (Both rooms actually!) Yeah only a few more days! Hope everything goes smoothly and quick for sure!
very cute room!
I love it!
Such a cute room!!! I am afraid I will never see this sort of decor in my house since i seem to be unable to have a girl. :)
Jamie! That room is so cute! I love the color scheme and the butterflies. Rachel is going to love it :)
Post a Comment