Tyler started going to preschool this month with some of his little church friends. There are 8 kids in all, and we switch going from house to house. I'll get my taste next week when we do it at our house.




Tyler learned about Dr. Seuss and celebrated his birthday earlier this month. Their hats are to the book "One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish.
They learned about nutrition and made pretzels. He also planted some grass seeds and guess what...they are growing! Tyler loves going to preschool and tells me "I want to go to preschool every day!"



4 comments:
Congrats on #2! Hope you are feeling okay! As for pre-school, it's great, isn't it? I love it because it's a structured time that I know she is learning something different and exciting. Glad Tyler loves it!
Congratulations! That is exciting. Tyler will have fun being a big brother.
Jamie! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Tyler is getting so big - I can't believe he is in pre-school! That age is so much fun isn't it? Brady is about the same age (4) and it is so fun for them to be learing things!
Keep us updated on how you are doing and feeling! Congrats again!
Congratulations again on #2! We're excited for ya!
Post a Comment