Confession time: When I walk up the stairs and Tyler is walking in front of me, sometimes I pat his bottom. I didn't realize I did this very often, but one day we were walking up the stairs and Tyler turned around to me and said "No butts, mom!"
That is hilarious! What a good story! I think there are probably lots of things as moms that we don't "realize" we do. I find that Kate says a lot of phrases that I had no clue I used so much!
2 comments:
That is hilarious! What a good story! I think there are probably lots of things as moms that we don't "realize" we do. I find that Kate says a lot of phrases that I had no clue I used so much!
haha!! This made me laugh out loud! It's so funny to realize what you do from the child's perspective! Precious moments!
Post a Comment