Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

Tyler had fun on Halloween. He dressed as a fireman. It was actually unseasonably warm this year, so I was worried he wouldn't wear his coat, but he kept his coat and hat on. Jeff and I decided to do a roll reversal for Halloween (Free costumes are always nice). We went to trunk or treat at the Church and then hit a few houses. Tyler and his friends (Jada and Zoe) LOVED passing out candy to the trick or treaters that came by. They'd fight over who's turn it was to pass out candy.

Grandma and grandpa Dunbabin also came for Halloween and had fun dressing up with us.

Notice the sucker in Tyler's mouth in every picture. He was in sucker heaven.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Tyler looks so cute!! And I had to laugh outloud at the role reversal idea. Pretty creative. I would love to see Craig in my nursing scrubs (haha).