Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hot Air balloons

This year we decided to go to the Hot Air Balloon Classic. Tyler LOVED it. We went at night and saw the "Balloon glow". It was great fun and absolutely free.



6 comments:

Lisa said...

wow! that looks amazing!! Where was it held?

Michal Thompson said...

wow, looks like you guys have been having so much fun! I haven't ever heard of the hot air balloon thing.

Boston Family said...

That is such a cool picture. I'll bet your little boy loved it!

Dunbabin said...

It was held in Colorado Springs. They do it every year.

Unknown said...

now that looks lika a whole lot of fun!!!

Camilla said...

How awesome to have one at night! We attended the same thing but before the sun made it up past the top of the mountains! What a sight! I put up some pics of it too...