I decided it was about time I go to a rodeo (i think I'll save the tight jeans and cow tipping for another day). My sister, Jackie, is another Okie girl who's never seen a rodeo. So Jacke, Jeff, Tyler, and I decided to watch tight jeaned cowboys ride wild bucking horses. Crazy! I don't know why anyone would want to do that. I don't want to be anywhere near those bucking horses! But Tyler was sure entertained watching people fall off the animals.
Now I'm one step closer to being a true Oklahoman.



5 comments:
That looks like ya'll had so much fun! Tyler is looking very cute too! Glad ya'll are doing well!
hey jaimie...i was going through my blog the other night and noticed that I didn't send you an invite to it once it turned it into a private blog. If you want one email me and SnoQn@aol.com and give me your email address. hope things are well!
Hey Jamie... I don't know if you remember me... I was in Fugal Hall. Anyway, glad I found ya!
Sounds like a fun time! I've got to get me to a rodeo sometime. I don't remember where you grew up in OK. I'm living in Piedmont right now (I married myself an Okie.)
Piedmont is just north of Yukon and west of Edmond. We live 5 minutes from the temple!
Just have to go to CO for the Rodeo huh. Been there, fun though.
Post a Comment