Tyler was excited to fly on an airplane.
While there, the ward that Jeff's parents attend had a big celebration because they became a ward 50 years ago. Jeff's parents were in charge of the activity and were expecting between 400-600 people. Apparently this was a pretty big thing and old timers were flying in for the weekend to attend. As people started filing in, I thought it'd be cool if I saw someone I knew. And guess what....it is a small world...
- I ran into Steve, from my ward at Sparks in college. He got married a month ago, so I met his wife too. They moved into the ward not too long ago.
- I also ran into Bro. Eastman, who is from my hometown of 35,000. Apparently, his wife lived in the ward for 20 years before they got married.
I was just hoping to run into one person I knew, but I found two, so I was pretty amazed....a small world indeed.

3 comments:
Small world! My brother Nate said that he has even made a few more connections in your home ward! So far they are having fun.
No way! You saw my Dad here in Cali? Where?! Wish he would have told me he was here...j/k.
Thank you kindly!
It was fun to run into you! We didn't tell Evan, since the Bay Area is a ways from Riverside. Hope all is going well for you.
Post a Comment