Thursday, May 1, 2008

7 inches



Well, I've done it. I finally went to the hairdresser and got my hair chopped off. I was getting nasty with all those split ends. I was hoping to donate it, which requires at least 8 inches. I was 1 inch short, but the hair dresser said to send it in anyways and see if they accept it. So Here is my
before:
and then my after
(7 inches shorter and 2 extra colors in my hair):


So now I am all ready and excited for summer!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

how cute are you! I really like your haircut. I don't think I've ever seen your hair that short!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the haircut. You definitely look like you are all ready for summer!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, your hair looks great! I love the highlights!

Unknown said...

I love your haircut! So cute! I'm so glad it's getting summer time YEAH!!!

Meggan said...

It looks great! Way to go! I love sassy short hair-do's! Was Tyler okay with it?

Julie Kay said...

your hair looks like you're ready for summer. I am going to cut mine off short too. It's already getting too warm! You're looking a lot thinner than I remember seeing you before. Of course, I haven't seen you for awhile. I hope that you can make it to the reunion this year.