HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, TYLER!

Tyler was excited to have a "choo choo" on his birthday cake. And I do realize there is only one birthday candle on his cake. Little eager fingers already confiscated the other candle. We also taught Tyler that he is "2" now. But usually we have to remind him it's his birthday, otherwise when we ask how old he is, he just looks at us funny. I guess we taught him pretty well that on his birthday he would be two; now he needs to hear the word "birthday" to know the answer to "How old are you?" is "two".


2 comments:
Jamie! What a cute little boy you have, and little did I know what creative cake decorating skills you have. It looks great! I know what you mean. I have done the blog since we moved away from family, but have just lately started to figure out what to do with it. Good to hear from you!
What an awesome cake! I bet he loved it. Isn't it crazy how time goes by so quickly?!?! I can't believe he's 2!
Post a Comment