Matthew's hair was getting pretty long and crazy on the top. I ended trimming it up a little so it wasn't quite so crazy.
Before And After
Matthew is starting to like food. After he refused to take food by a spoon, I didn't feed him any baby food for a week. I tried to feed him again by spoon, but he wouldn't take more than a couple bits. One day at dinner I finger fed him bits of cooked carrot from my plate....and he loved that! He loves me finger feeding him smooshed banana and other soft foods. He also loved bits of avadaco, but ended up with a rash on his lower back that evening, so we won't try that one again for a while. He has finally decided to take baby food on a spoon, but it took awhile. He takes rice cereal every morning for breakfast mixed with applesauce and loves it.
Matthew can now sit on his own. He is very content to sit on his own and play with toys.
Here are some videos of the kids:
We think Matthew is a pretty cool kid.

2 comments:
He is getting so big and handsome!! We are excited that he and Miles can be little playmates!
He is getting so big and handsome!! We are excited that he and Miles can be little playmates!
Post a Comment