Thursday, October 3, 2013
Rachel
Rachel is 4 years old
Height: 42 inches
Weight: 36 pounds
Favorites:
Color: Pink and purple
Toy: Elephants and My Little Ponies
Animal to sleep with: Chocolate Dog and Princess Celestia
TV show: My Little Ponies
Movie: Princess Stories and Tangled
Computer game: Hotdogeria or Cupcakearia
Outfit: Swim suits and dancing dresses
Outside activity: Riding her Big Wheels and playing in the sandbox
Food: Snacks
Snack: Candy
Dinner: Ramen Noodles or Chicken Nuggets and French Fries
Primary Song: A Child's Prayer
Friend: Logan
Rachel loves to tell stories. Her stories usually begin with "When I was..." i.e. when I was little or when I was a baby. These stories may seem believable, but she makes them up. Sometimes it is easy to know it is a made up story, especially when the story begins "When I was a mom..." or "When I was a dog..." or "When I was a boy...".
I LOVE that instead of saying the word "because" she said "puz". I don't correct her puz I think it is so cute.
When choosing between two things, Rachel will often say "meenie, meenie, minie, NICE! I chose the nice one!"
Rachel is sensitive and cries easily. (hum...I wonder where she gets that from?) One morning after she shed a few tears over something she looked at me and said "I don't know how to get these crying things off that go down when you cry."
One day when it was lightly raining Rachel stated "The clouds are sneezing."
Rachel was playing at the park with her friend Logan. When it was time to go Logan ran over to her and said, "I need to tell you something." He got face to face with her and said "You are an awesome girl and you are so cute!" He then gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Wow! At age 4 we are going to have to chase off the boys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ha!! I love the things that kids say...so funny!
Post a Comment