I am behind on my blog, but I thought I'd share a few things Rachel has said over the past several months that I just had to write down.
Pointing to her belly button Rachel exclaimed, "Look at the donut on my belly!"
Grabbing her ears she stated, "I have ears to fly!" (Maybe she has watched Dumbo a few too many times)
Rachel found a quarter on the ground, held it up, and asked "Is this a dime-ond?"
After Rachel sneezes I often say "Bless you!". A couple times she has respond by saying "Bless you too!"
When Rachel was saying the prayer for dinner, she said "Thank you that I can play outside with my running shoes after dinner and that Tyler can play computer. Tyler is handsome. Mom is a queen. And I am a princess that is beautiful." (Dad wasn't there, but another night at bedtime she did tell her daddy that he was handsome.)
We love our little Rachel!

No comments:
Post a Comment