Saturday, March 23, 2013

Valentine's Day

The day before Valentine's Day I was scheduled to work at the school for a couple hours in the morning.  A couple hours turned into working the whole school day and then attending a meeting after school regarding an incident that happened that day. 

Finally I returned home at 5:30 tired after a long and emotionally draining day.  I walked into a quiet house and entered the kitchen.  Jeff and the kids jumped out yelling "surprise!" and "Happy (early) Valentine's Day!" On the counter was a vase of flowers and red velvet cupcakes.
 
I started to tear up.  I have the best family in the world!!  That was the perfect ending to my stressful day.  I felt overwhelmed by their love.  What a wonderful holiday...to celebrate love and to make sure your loved ones know how much you love them.  Thank you for such a wonderful (early) Valentine's Day!

Our Valentine's Day loot.  :)

No comments: