We went out in the morning to try and avoid the brightness of the noonday sun, but things were still pretty bright with the sun reflecting off the snow. Rachel kept looking down and Tyler kept squinting, but I was able to get some pictures worth keeping. Here are my favorite's of Rachel:
With Rachel I had some issues with over exposure and shadows on her face, but for my first try I think I got some cute pictures with a lot of character.
The real reason I did the photo shoot was I wanted a nice picture of Tyler as a 7 year old. Here are the better ones of him. I can't decide which one is best. I'd love to hear your opinion! (Number 1, 2, or 3?)
Here are my cute kids together:
And the same picture close up at a different angle:
I'd say my first try was a success!

2 comments:
Wow, good job Jamie! These look like they were professionally done. I think I like the first one of Tyler best.
I agree, I like the first one of Tyler the best. They all look super good! I still haven't ventured out of the auto mode much yet. Maybe you can teach me some things you've learned when we are there!
Post a Comment