Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rachel's Brithday

Rachel turned 3 years old on Sunday.  Weeks ago I asked her what she wanted for her birthday.  She said "cupcakes!"  So I told her I'd make cupcakes for her birthday but wanted to know what toys she wanted.  Her reply? "Pink!"  Ok.  Pink and cupcakes.  I think she will be easy to please. 

She had a fabulous birthday full of all her favorite things. It was fun watching her open her presents.



Rachel got a cupcake dress (that she is wearing), cupcake pj's, toy cupcakes, dumbo shirt, dumbo stuffed animal, a dumbo costume, and a kitchen set.  Can you tell what her favorite things are? I think she was a little spoiled




 






 
So we combined three of her favorite things and made
pink elephant cupcakes!
 
 
 
 Happy Third Birthday Rachel!



2 comments:

Aunt Sara said...

Rachel is soooo cute! She looked so excited to open her presents and Tyler also looked really excited for her, what a good brother. And Jamie, your cupcakes are so awesome! You should have your own cake/cupcake decorating book.

Aunt Sara said...

And I am so glad the elephant costume fit! Woohoo!