In primary on Sunday Tyler was highlighted as the Mystery Kid. I enjoyed reading his answers....
1. If you could be any animal, what would it be? Dog
2. What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Play Mario
3. What is your favorite primary song? I love to see the Temple
4. What is your favorite vacation? Disney World
5. What is your favorite sport? Soccer
6. What would you like to be when you grow up? Ice-cream Truck Driver
7. Who is your hero? My Mom
8. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. Have more Mario games
2. Have a pet dog
3. See Jesus

2 comments:
Tyler is such a sweetheart. Aunt Sara is ready to start the ice cream truck business. And remember Tyler, you can be a pilot and an ice cream truck driver at the same time.
Love ya,
Grandma, Grandpa, & Aunt Sara
SO CUTE!! I particularly like his answers about the ice cream truck driving and seeing Jesus...adorable :)
Post a Comment