Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years Eve visitors

We had the pleasure of having Grandma and Grandpa D. and Aunt Sara come to visit during Christmas break.  They flew out New Years Eve and joined us at our friends house, the Edgintons, to welcome in the new year.  Tyler was really excited to stay up until midnight this year.  This is his first year staying up and he was very excited to watch the ball drop (and to tell you the truth, Jeff and I are often party poopers and usually go to bed before midnight too.)

Tyler was excited to have new people to play nintendo 64 with.

 
We also had fun going bowling.  Grandma was Tyler's bowling helper and by the second game they got the system down pretty good and Tyler got several spares and strikes too!


Rachel was content watching movie clips on Sara's phone while everyone bowled.


Jeff enjoyed having someone to watch the football games with.  When I watch games with him I am a stoic spectator and not very exciting to watch it with, so I'm glad he enjoyed watching the football games with his dad.

No comments: